- Camera: 8 MP Rear camera with Take photo, HDR, Professional, Face Beauty, Time-lapse, Slow | 5 MP front camera
- Display: 15.21 centimeters (6-inch) HD+ capacitive touchscreen display with 1440×720 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 16GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo based on Funtouch OS 4.0 operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad core processor
- Battery: 3360 mAH lithium ion battery
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: MicroUSB to USB Cable, USB power adapter, Protective film (1 applied)
Vivo Y71i smartphone was launched in July 2018. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels at a PPI of 269 pixels per inch. Vivo Y71i price in India starts from Rs. 7,990.
The Vivo Y71i is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y71i packs a 8-megapixel (f/1.0) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo Y71i is powered by a 3285mAh. It measures 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.